Body massage with herbal bags is the perfect combination of aromatherapy and heat therapy. This method not only brings great relaxation to both mind and body, this massage method also works deeply into the muscles, softening tense muscles, bringing great relaxation effects. Herbal bag massage acts on the body gently, helping the whole body to be comfortable, mentally refreshed. Thanks to the warmth of the herbal bag rolling on the muscles, reducing pain, reducing muscle tension, muscle contraction, blood is circulated, so oxygen reaches the organs faster.
Art Spa offers AROMATHERAPY treatments with durations of 75 minutes and 90 minutes following the following steps:
Step 1: Welcome you at the lobby area. Investigate health status and advise on appropriate therapy.
Step 2: First you will have a foot bath with mint leaves and lemongrass and ginger, then move to the treatment room and change clothes
Step 3: The herbal bag is placed in an electric slow cooker or a purpose-built device filled with water and at the specified temperature. Skilled technicians combine herbal bags with massage techniques and essential oils.
Step 4: After completing the full body herbal bag massage treatment, the technicians perform the process of finishing the massage and relaxing head massage.
The medical benefits of Aromatherapy Massage include:
– Circulating substances in the body, increasing the number of red blood cells.
– Stimulate blood vessels, lymphatic circulation, dilate blood vessels, enhance blood circulation, relieve joint pain and chronic pain.
– Enhance blood circulation, relieve arthritis, remove lactic acid that causes fatigue and pain.
– Increase kidney activity and eliminate protein modifiers.
Therapeutic effects of Aromatherapy Massage:
– Excreting toxins by lungs, kidneys, skin, enhancing blood supply to many organs.
– Support, nourish cells in the organs, help create relaxation for muscle tension or contraction.
– Thickens the fibers around the joints and breaks down uric acid, soothing and stimulating the nervous system.
– Increases the excretory function of the gland system.
Contraindications of Aromatherapy Massage for:
– Acute dermatitis, burns or eczema.
– Body temperature is not normal.
– Infectious tuberculosis.
– Pregnancy and the risk of bleeding after surgery.
– Bleeding, bruising, broken bones or pus.
– Nausea or diarrhea.
– Insect bite poisoning.
75′ – Price: 517.000 VND
90′ – Price: 677.000 VND
120′ – Price: 827.000 VND